Why
Hello, hello.
Why am I speaking in english?
So, I want to speak better in this language and I wanna try write
something. But what?
I was thinking to write about my holiday, but no. Boring, you know.
I am so nervous, because I want to use my brain, no translator and
anything like that.
Okey, I will write about school. About next class, what I am scared
and who I want to be.
Next class can be hard, I guess. Tests in April.. Choosing school..
Dancing in June (I really don't know with who can I go, i am not
popular in boys...and in girls). I want to have red stripe on certificate
(ok, to ,,certificate" i used translate google for this word).
Okay, I going to start with ,,Tests in April".
Thats so horrible. Why? BECAUSE 8 CLASS WILL END SCHOOL WITH US.
I am soooo nervous, What if I won't write it good to go to the
worst school? I going to live under bridge.
I can write math, polish, english... but chemistry? History? Phystics?
Chemistry is my enemy and I am trying to know everything for this
subject but I really can't. Really.
But History will be bad too. Theres so maaany years to remeber.
Physics can be okey, but I can't be sure.
AAAAAaAaaAaaAaaaaaAAA I am so stupid, I should arleady looking for
bridge.
,,Choosing school". That will be easy, but first Tests. If I will write
this really bad, that can to be problem.
What is the worst?
Girl, one year older than me will be study in school that I want to
go. Everyting it's okey, but... She wasn't be good student.
0 red stripes. 2 with some subject I guess..
I... 5 years red stripes, the worst mark is 4.
And what will be? She will be studing where,
and I. I will study how good put bricks.
,,Dancing in June". Yeahh.. I wrote about this. I will go alone.
Really. Maybe there is 24 girls and 24 boys in both class, but
many boys won't go to this, I think. When everybody will dance
I will crying.
I want to write that is 1 boy that really scared me.
I scared that he would speak something to me, or about me.
He is school provocateur. Once he was shouting my name and surname.
It was so unconfortable. I don't like him, and I want to avoid him
all the time, or I want to learn ignore him.
Hmm.. I think this post is not that worse that i think it will be.
So, bayyy.
Why am I speaking in english?
So, I want to speak better in this language and I wanna try write
something. But what?
I was thinking to write about my holiday, but no. Boring, you know.
I am so nervous, because I want to use my brain, no translator and
anything like that.
Okey, I will write about school. About next class, what I am scared
and who I want to be.
Next class can be hard, I guess. Tests in April.. Choosing school..
Dancing in June (I really don't know with who can I go, i am not
popular in boys...and in girls). I want to have red stripe on certificate
(ok, to ,,certificate" i used translate google for this word).
Okay, I going to start with ,,Tests in April".
Thats so horrible. Why? BECAUSE 8 CLASS WILL END SCHOOL WITH US.
I am soooo nervous, What if I won't write it good to go to the
worst school? I going to live under bridge.
I can write math, polish, english... but chemistry? History? Phystics?
Chemistry is my enemy and I am trying to know everything for this
subject but I really can't. Really.
But History will be bad too. Theres so maaany years to remeber.
Physics can be okey, but I can't be sure.
AAAAAaAaaAaaAaaaaaAAA I am so stupid, I should arleady looking for
bridge.
,,Choosing school". That will be easy, but first Tests. If I will write
this really bad, that can to be problem.
What is the worst?
Girl, one year older than me will be study in school that I want to
go. Everyting it's okey, but... She wasn't be good student.
0 red stripes. 2 with some subject I guess..
I... 5 years red stripes, the worst mark is 4.
And what will be? She will be studing where,
and I. I will study how good put bricks.
,,Dancing in June". Yeahh.. I wrote about this. I will go alone.
Really. Maybe there is 24 girls and 24 boys in both class, but
many boys won't go to this, I think. When everybody will dance
I will crying.
I want to write that is 1 boy that really scared me.
I scared that he would speak something to me, or about me.
He is school provocateur. Once he was shouting my name and surname.
It was so unconfortable. I don't like him, and I want to avoid him
all the time, or I want to learn ignore him.
Hmm.. I think this post is not that worse that i think it will be.
So, bayyy.



Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz